100% Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
Matcha Green Tea Powder is a finely milled vibrant green tea powder made from the highest quality Japanese tea leaves. Clearspring Organic Premium Matcha comes from Uji, a region high in the hills around Kyoto, renowned for producing the best Japanese teas.
Only accessibly by foot, this remote area is unpolluted and rich in friendly bugs such as spiders, ladybirds, praying mantis and dragonflies to keep the pests under control (best to use organic matcha as non-organic matcha is grown using excessive amounts of agricultural fertilisers and pesticides). Shade grown for the final few months to allow the leaves to fill with chlorophyll, the finest young tea buds are picked, dried and ground in a granite mortar.
Where to buy Green Tea Online
- IGHEST QUALITY MATCHA GREEN TEA – A Japanese drink with a thousand-year history, matcha is finely graded based on quality. Grrown is proud to offer ceremonial grade organic matcha tea, meeting standards set by both by traditional tea growers and Soil Association certification requirements.
- THOUGHTFULLY GROWN AND PACKAGED – Grown in an excellent terroir, our Matcha Green Tea Powder follows traditional organic farming methods. Shade grown for 20-30 days, the leaves are stripped of stems and veins, stone-ground and packaged to lock in freshness. Each stand-up pouch contains 120g (approx 120 cups of matcha).
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO COFFEE – A teaspoon of matcha green tea powder in 60ml of hot (not boiling) water instantly creates a delicious hot drink with a complex, aromatic flavour. Packed with natural antioxidants, including catechins (EGCG), matcha also contains L-theanine which can boost concentration and promote relaxation.
- MUCH MORE THAN A TEA – Famous as a quick hot drink, matcha powder is an incredibly versatile ingredient. It makes an excellent iced tea or latte and can also be used to give flavour and colour to a wide range of dishes, from ice cream to smoothies to chocolate.
- RELIABLE, ALL-NATURAL PRODUCT – Make finding planet-friendly, body-kind products easy. Grrown’s careful research, oversight of the full supply chain, and a passion for healthy choices bring you reliable, UK-tested matcha.
| Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder – Ceremonial Grade – 120g (120 Servings) – 100% Pure Premium Ground Tea Leaves – Pesticide-Free & Vegan
|Free of charge.
|5-7 days after confirmed
|Express,Air,Sea,accoring to customers needs.
For A Quick Resply, Kindly Provide Your Email/Whatsaap:
Organic Culinary Matcha
Ground from premium second harvest tea leaves, our Organic Culinary Matcha well suited for blended preparations like lattes, smoothies, and baked goods – providing beautiful color and rich, distinctive flavor.
Buy Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
Commercial considerations, especially outside Japan, have increasingly seen Matcha Green Tea Powder marketed according to “grades”, indicating quality.
Of the following terms, “ceremonial grade” is not recognised in Japan; “food grade” or “culinary grade” certainly are.
- Ceremonial grade supposedly designates tea of a quality sufficient for its use in tea ceremonies and Buddhist temples. Almost always ground into a powder by granite stone mills, it is expensive (around US$100–140 for 100 g). The unschooled drinker is unlikely to notice a large difference between ceremonial and premium grades. No distinct set of flavour characteristics designating the highest grade of matcha; some matchas are conspicuously sweet, some can be comparatively bitter with other characteristics to ‘compensate’; the full suite of aesthetic properties such as flavour, colour, and texture are important in the grading of matcha. All must necessarily be of a quality that can support the making of koicha (濃茶), the “thick tea” with a high proportion of powder to water, since this is the form of tea that defines the traditional tea ceremony.
- Premium grade is high-quality matcha green tea that contains young tea leaves from the top of the tea plant. Price point is around US$50–80 for 100 g. Best for daily consumption, it characterized by a fresh, subtle flavor, usually perfect for both new and everyday matcha drinkers alike.
- Cooking/culinary grade is the cheapest of all ($15–40 for 100 g). Suitable for cooking purposes, smoothies etc. It is slightly bitter due to factors such as its production from leaves lower down on the tea plant, terroir, the time of harvest, or the process of its manufacture.