Wholesale 750ml Whisky
Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch
Products Wholesale Supplier
Johnnie Walker Black Label
Johnnie Walker Green Label & Green Label 180 Cask
Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Wholesale 750ml Whisky Blended Whisky Suppliers
For most of its history Johnnie Walker only offered a few blends. Since the turn of the century, there has been a spate of special and limited bottlings.
Variants of Johnnie Walker
- Red Label: A non-age-stated blend. It has been the best selling Scotch whisky in the world since 1945. It is primarily used for making mixed drinks.
- Black Label: Aged 12 years, it is one of the world’s best-selling Scotch whiskies.
- Double Black: Made available for general release in 2011 after a successful launch in travel retail. The whisky was created taking Black Label as a blueprint, adding more peaty malt whiskies to it and maturing it in heavily charred old oak casks.
- Green Label: First introduced in 1997 as Johnnie Walker Pure Malt 15 Year Old, it was renamed Johnnie Walker Green Label in 2004. Green Label is a blended malt whisky, meaning it is made by mixing single malts with no grain whisky added. All whiskies used are a minimum of 15 years old. Diageo discontinued Green Label globally in 2012 (except for Taiwan, where demand for blended malts is very strong), as part of a reconstruction of the range that saw the introduction of Gold Label Reserve and Platinum Label. The brand reintroduced in 2016 and is again globally available. Wholesale 750ml Whisky suppliers
- Gold Label: A blend of over 15 single malts, it was derived from Alexander Walker II’s blending notes for a whisky to commemorate Johnnie Walker’s centenary. Originally, Gold Label was bottled at 18 years and labelled “The Centenary blend”. In 2013, Gold Label was renamed “Gold Label Reserve”, and now carries no age statement.
- Platinum Label: Originally introduced to replace the original Gold Label in the Asian market, and sold alongside Gold Label Reserve. The Platinum Label name was discontinued in mid-2017 in favor of “Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years”, but the Platinum Label name was later restored.
Buy Johnnie Walker Blue Label at Cheap Wholesale prices in South Africa
- Blue Label: Johnnie Walker’s premium blend. Johnnie Walker Blue Label blended to recreate the character and taste of some of the earliest whisky blends created in the 19th century. It bears no age statement. Bottles are numbered serially and sold in a silk-lined box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. It is one of the most expensive blended Scotch whiskies on the market, with prices in the range of US$174–450. Over 25 Limited Editions have been released to date.
- Johnnie Walker Swing: Supplied in a distinctive bottle whose irregular bottom allows it to rock back and forth. This type of bottle design originally used aboard sailing ships. It was Alexander Walker II’s last blend: it features a high proportion of Speyside malts, complemented by malts from the northern Highlands and Islay.